May 17, 2016

Working Holiday Visa Entitlements

The Working Holiday Visa provides great flexibility in allowing applicants to engage in various activities during their stay in the United States, including, tourism, travel throughout to all 50 states, attendance to festivals, conferences, or conventions, and visits with friends and family. In addition, you may also engage in short-term study during your stay. An extension may be permitted for Working Holiday participants for up to 30 days for travel at the end of their program. Also, an extension may be permitted for an additional 6, 9, 12 or 18 month term.

Spouses and children of Working Holiday participants are entitled to apply for a dependent visa and accompany the principal to the United States. In addition, spouses and children may study in the United States without applying for a study permit; however they will not be permitted to work without applying for employment authorization.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.