May 17, 2016

The E-3 Visa Entitlement

An E-3 visa entitles the holder to live and work in the U.S. temporarily. The E-3 visa is usually granted for an initial duration of 2 years after which extensions may be sought and granted.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (E-3 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the U.S. Accompanying spouses and children are entitled to study in the United States and accompanying spouses may undertake employment with an approved employment authorization

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.