May 17, 2016

Spouse or Child of U.S. Permanent Resident (F-2) Basic Entitlements

The Spouse or child of US Permanent Resident category provides foreign spouses and children of permanent residents the opportunity to reunite with family living in the United States and become permanent residents. Permanent Residents have the right to live and work in the United States permanently, leave and return to the United States with few limitations, attend public schools and colleges and become a US citizen when eligible to do so.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.