May 17, 2016

Sibling of U.S. Citizen (F-4) Entitlements

The Sibling of U.S. Visa (F-4) category provides foreign siblings with the opportunity to reunite with family members living in the United States and become permanent residents. In addition, the spouse and children under 21 years of age of the foreign sibling may accompany the foreign sibling and apply for permanent residence as well.

Permanent Residents have the right to live and work in the United States permanently, leave and return to the United States with few limitations, attend public schools and colleges and become a U.S. citizen when eligible to do so.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.