May 17, 2016

J-1 Requirements for Camp Counselors

To qualify for a J-1 visa as a camp counselor in the U.S., the applicant must be accepted to participate in a certified camp counselor exchange program in the U.S.

To participate in a camp counselor program, the applicant must be at least 18 years old, proficient in English and are a post-secondary student, youth worker, and teacher or qualified with specialized skills. J-1 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.