May 17, 2016

J-1 Entitlements for Camp Counselors

A J-1 visa entitles the holder to participate in a Camp Counselor program in the U.S. A J-1 visa is usually granted for up to 4 months and extensions may be granted provided the camp counselor continues to participate in the program established by their sponsoring organization.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.