May 17, 2016

H2B Visa Entitlements

Holders of the H2B visa have permission by the US government to live and work in the US temporarily. The H2B visa is usually granted for a one (1) year after which it expires. However an extension could be sought. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (H4 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the US. Accompanying spouses and children are entitle to study in the United States but are not entitled to undertake any employment without obtaining an appropriate work visa.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.