May 17, 2016

H2A Visa Entitlements

An H2A visa entitles the holder to live and work in the US temporarily. An H2A visa is usually granted for an initial period of 1 year and extensions may be granted.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (H4 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the US. Accompanying spouses and children are entitled to study in the United States but are not entitled to undertake any employment without obtaining an appropriate work visa.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.