May 10, 2016

B1 Visa Entitlements

The U.S government usually allows the holder of this category of visa to stay in the U.S. for a maximum duration of one (1) year. The holder’s spouse, dependent children and domestic or ancillary employees may also be entitled to accompany them to the U.S on a derivative non-immigrant visa. In certain circumstances or conditions, B1 visa holders may be eligible to change their status while in the U.S to engage in employment or full-time study. As has been mentioned before, for applicants who do not have passports from Visa Waiver Program (VWP) eligible country, you may need to apply for a Short Travel Visa to the United States. Please complete our US Travel Visa Assessment and purchase our Managed Visa Application service. We will manage your application from start to finish, and assist you with your Short Travel Visa Application to the United States of America.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.