May 17, 2016

F-1 and F-3 Visa Entitlements

The F-1 and F-3 s entitle adult and married (any age) children of U.S. citizens to reunite with their family and become lawful permanent residents in the U.S. In addition, an F-1 holder’s unmarried children (under the age of 21) and an F-3 holder’s spouse and unmarried children (under the age of 21) may be entitled to accompany or join them in the U.S. permanently.

U.S. permanent residents are entitled to attend any public or private school in the U.S., work in the U.S. without a visa or employment authorization document, travel outside the U.S. with few limitations, sponsor close relatives for U.S. permanent residence and apply for U.S. citizenship when eligible to do so.

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.